Modern Team Collaboration
We help you incorporate new, remote and collaborative teamwork practices in your organisation, enabled by Microsoft’s collaboration tools, including Microsoft Teams, Planner and OneNote.
We do this by understanding the goals of your organisation, and then translate those needs into a solution design, supported by a governance and adoption program for ongoing success.
The collaboration tools such at Microsoft Teams appear to work “out-of-the-box”, but is the expected purpose of your solution equally understood by all and are there the appropriate controls in place to support that purpose?
How do we manage 1-2-1’s, understand if we should create a joint team for “Sales & Marketing” or two separate teams? How do we stop duplicate teams and avoid user fatigue from being unable to find the right information, first time?
There is a better way to start Modern Team Collaboration with Microsoft Teams.
How we help
Helping you understand the art of the possible, defining the value that Microsoft Teams can bring to your organisation’s mission and finding alignment.
Planning, Design & Deployment
Ensure you have the right foundations in place for success. We plan and build governance, security, user adoption into the overall solution design.
We’ll support you as your needs evolve and help you understand how your solution remains fit for purpose as well as being there for the everyday challenges.
We've developed intranets for over 15 years
whatever your challenge - we'd like to hear it.
Working with us
Microsoft Teams TrainingFor Managers and their people
- Session 1: Running effective meetings and communicating with colleagues
- Session 2: Enhancing Productivity with Planner, Onenote, Document collaboration
- Session 3: Secure working – for 1-2-1’s and collaborating with external suppliers
- Session 4: Ask Us Anything – Q&A
- Outcome: Your team are working in a common and consistent way, getting the most out of Microsoft teams
- So you know: Sessions are designed for up to 8 attendees, are interactive and typically run across two weeks and are delivered remotely.
Explore WorkshopUnderstand Modern Collaboration
- 1. Deep dive workshop into modern collaboration with Microsoft
- 2. Understand the art-of- the-possible
- 3. Plan for Best practice governance
- 4. How to integrate security to protect your information
- Outcome: A written plan of how we would deploy and manage Microsoft Teams for your organisation with the associated fixed-cost investment, balancing your skills and capacity with our experitise.
- So you know: This workshop can be delivered remotely or at your office, subject to expenses.
What do our clients say?
They truly helped us from the bottom to the top of rolling out teams and the information governance (IG) space that’s required behind it. They provided the right advisory services to quickly build the platform and enable any of our members to use it.